Saturday, August 15, 2009

B4 , during and after..Drama...

























Here's a few sneak peaks in the happenings of life in Drama...
This pic shows that we are at the place where we put our props and of course u can't see our props but my new trend - Arabic style... haha.. i have my reasons for my style...
(district )





Only form 2 and already master of tech and sound , i salute u dude... Mr Ikhwan.... U see that nice treble clef on his cheek.. yup i am the mastermind.. wakakaka..
( state)




My " family" ... They were the ones with me when we were having practices... Of course like family we fight but we love each other... Especially mommy and daddy..haha




( district / state )










And of course during practice.. we too play a fool of ourselfs... Its a joy ride...






( full dress rehearsal )












In the end, we just take a camera and take pictures...


( after competition)








we work hard too...



(state)















No comments: