Sunday, August 30, 2009

Its a little late, but vijay...

aww, i miss Mr Evil Rabbit... no more vijay for me to poke d.... haiz... haha.. but the last day before u left for sarawak was quite fun.. from 2 something we lepak till almost 7... ok la tu... haha...

my lunch... my god i missed it, my fav food - ice cream wakakakaka.. but i aint the one paying... hohoho.. steve ooi paid for it... wakakakakaka.... A free meal for little miss Joyce...

did i mention i go nuts when i eat too much ice cream?? hehe.. i go childish that day.. well u cant actually blame me.. despite ice cream, drama team won states that day.. wakakakaka
before leaving, VJ made sure he had his fun with steve too... haha.. cian steve... wakakakaka
in the end, we hold captive of a waiter and " force " him to take our pics.. wakakaka

No comments: