Tuesday, December 29, 2009

yay!! a birthday party...










28 december - a month earlier than my real birthday or 11 months later... but i like to see the glass half full so, i month earlier than my bd.. anyways, there was a birthday party, NOT for me !!! hahaha.. for a friends who is 11... haha anyways, we went to his house to celebrate his bd... this is wat happened...








2.30 went to cs. start my hunt for presents... ok,,, i see nothing yet... i went to a common place for a present and settled for something simple.. i can't tell what.. haha.. its hard to do birthday shopping for a guy, and who is in primary school... age gap ppl!!! and by 11, i think they stop watching ben 10.. so after buying my present. i went around window shopping as i have to wait for two of my friends to join me... we originally set to meet at 3, but they only came at 3.30 , so i went to buy some tickets for Alvin and the chipmunks 2... after they came, i went shoe shopping with SL.. as u know if u read the previous post,.. my wedges have gone to shoe heaven.. back,we watched the movie.. damn it was great.. brought me to laughter... theodore is really really cute every one of them is cute.. love them... after that i went shoe shopping again.. dang! i finally found a pair.. it costed rm40.. but wat the hell.. and i got a BIG BANG cd... thanks to a friend.. it was an early bd present for me... i am so happy, i am even listening to it now..








the party starts at 7.30 i got home at 7.. and took a bath and wrap the present my self and by the time clueless me found the house it was already near 8.. i lend my camera to a young boy and let him take the pics, hey he wanted to do my work for me.. you can't sue me for child labour.. haaha...

my photographer of the day...

the birthday boy with his friends...

ok i admit, i forced him to do that..haha.. still not child labour...

anyways, after the cake eating ceremony, there are three clicks... the primary school talked bout DOTA... the secondaries , us talked bout lots of stuff.. ehem, ehem..haha and the older group talk bout well i don't exactly know wat.. haha.. too bored, i rode yes i rode a bicycle with only two wheels people, with a friend to my teacher's house.. nearby.. and we talked .. then home is the way to go..

finally a day is over..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so this was the birhtday partty?