Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am no super woman, i get frustrated too, remember tat..

arh!!!! this post is random.. just don't feel really great or pleasant really.. i found my self letting go of things that i want but is it really bad? i always tell myself that let it go, something better will show up.. but when will i actually now that thing will show up? will i continue to let that go too? but i noe that is not for me to think...

what am i a doll? something for u guys to take care? ya, u heard me right ! GUYS!!!! what are u? why do i have to answer to u? i noe i noe, u are concern , i noe i noe, u are worried, but can't i just be me for once? can't i have my mood swinging around when ever i want? can't i be happy for a sec and angry after that? why must i stay like a quiet doll who answer to ur everything? we are u forcing me to be somebody i am not... I am stronger than all of u compared, ya i admit when a bug flies over here, i'll scream, when i see injuries , i feel sad , when i hear death i'll cry.. but trust me, i am more than what i seem... Stop what u are doing... when i say no, i mean no... i am not those girls who say no and secretly wants it... and wants this this that that boy to buy for her.... If i want it , i damn it will buy it... no need for anyone to ask do u want it? ...i am frustrated... damn frustrated... i don't need your money... i have money and i'll take that money out....
please when i don't wanna talk , dun make me talk...
when i don;t wanna laugh, dun make me laugh..
when all i wan was to sit there and eat ice cream all day, dun say that i am gonna be fat...
when i break down and cry, don't worry, i'll cry in the toiet alone, it won't concern u....
when i face a problem, let me handle it alone, don't annoy me with it...
when i am frustrated, just let me continue to fruste...
all i want was to just be me, let me relax... let me chill... i don't wanna hear your voices saying don't worry, nothing's gonna happen, for heaven sakes, u don't noe that... let me do the consoling my self...

thank you for listening....

No comments: