Thursday, May 6, 2010

dang.. The worst day.. hate org miang..

ok , so this is what happened.. x guna punya orang.. some of u may say that i am not open minded.. i agree and i am old fashion, girl boy should not hav too many touchings... but this is too ...
i did a QTI... for u who were as blur as i was... what the hell was a QTi, it was a pretest thing... something to determine if u can take the test or not... so i was waiting for like an hour for my turn.. I was already like OMG i hate waiting... I shud have brought my dang sejarah files.. anyways.. there was an indian teacher sleeping behind me, and no he is not the guy.. he has a really big belly.. and this malay teacher came in and was like what is he doing , so he went and poke his big belly and asked : " oi, ank ni mai ajar ke mai tido?" hahaha... that was not the main point...
After a long hour, this teacher came in , and i was like : NO NONONONONONONONO!!!! no way in hell , i am not going to b judge by that guy!!! i guess i wasn't heard, unlucky me i got him, tengok muka dia pun tau dia miang .... geramnya aku... he was one of my ceramah conductor for the first time i went to learn driving.. he memang miang!!! we went into his car and i start the engin.. and i did the procedure and everything, he said : p buat parking and naik bukit.. i was like : ya.. den when doing parking time, that guy don't let me do my way, the way my teacher taught.. and his dang gear was so damn stiff , he went and grab my hand along with the dang gear... #$%^&* It wasn;t just once, miang fella... OMG i felt like slapping that @#$%^&* den i did another kind of parking... how dare that #$%^^&* guy tap my left thigh... stupid #$%^&* so damn angry at him by den.. After that we went for naik bukit.. i think that i did well, anyways the hand break was also stiff.. even my teacher never did that.. the @#$%^&^&* grab my hand along with the break..... stupid @#$%^^** i was determine to kill us both later when doing the jalan thing.. he asked me to stop at the side so he could talk to his fren, i was screaming in my head, and cursing that gatal punya orang... so damn pissed at him... i was planning to really kill him later when i drive out of the institute... after that he ask to go out of the institute... den out of no where he took sumting from the back and box, and that @#$%^&*&* asked me stupid questions...
stupid : yang ni ada apple juice ke ?
me : (looked) x tau.
stupid : rasanya ada kut ... sini tulis ada..
me : i tak tau la.. x pernah beli .
Stupid : hm, ada apple juice la..
i was really angry tat he asked me that stupid irreleven question...
he ask to stop at the side and we never went far from the institute, just out side its gate, the we U turn..
stupid : memandu senang ke susah ?
me : senang je
Stupid : betoi ke? mengapa u berpeluh ?
he really an idiot who ask u to look at me ... gila la!!!!
me : panas
stupid : mengapa panas ?
me : matahari
Stupid : x besa kena matahari ?
me : ya
Stupid : you kerja ke masih belajar ...
me: belajar..
Stupid : oo, form 5 la... sekolah?
me : ibrahim..
stupid : budak pandai la tu..
then he ask to go to the office... i swear i did really well except for that parking that he did not let me do by my self.. he was doing my stereng all along that time, how the hell was i suppose to drive.. he said i memalukan JPJ multiple times, i was never told like that by anybody b4, he really made me wanna cry.. den he saw my teacher.,.. guess wat that idiot said..
Stupid : terrible la... x boleh pass....
i was like T.T...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that miang fellow deserves to be crushed by excavator

228_959 said...

WHAT??!!such a BIG PERVERT..why dont you just tell your agent? he deserved to be crushed by trailer with 100 wheels man!!!