Monday, August 30, 2010

my way to perfection...

ok, i noe to some of u out there i m not the type that want things to be perfect.. i am not the type to make everything beautiful.. but when it comes to things important to me, when it comes to my life , my stuff.. i am very particular in these things.. when i want something so damn badly, to make my life better, i'll do it till the end, but sadly there is not much that i feel the nid to do so... if u are good to me, and i feel that i want you in my life as a fren as my lover, as my gurdian as my anybody, i'll be there for u always, i'll ask u if u are ok, i'll ask u if u nid my help... but to those i don't feel the nid to do so, yes, i'll just smile at u, don't get me wrong, i'll still help u when u are in nid, when u feel the nid to talk, but my part i won't go to u, i won't start a conversation first... i won't be the first to do anything at all... i am passive acknowledge tat... i am not good at new things, going to new places... unfamiliar faces, unfamiliar sights..

i want things in my life to be just prefect like what i dream... I want to go higher places... I can't stop at one place if i noe i hav the potential to go further, even if i am tired of walking... I'll still walk and walk and walk... until who knows where... when i wrote an essay on my future husband, OMG, he sounded perfect... seriously.. but i guess its just a fiction.. i wanted a handsome smart, caring and all perfect husband talented musically... WOW!!! in love with mr perfect, but u think ? i doubt that will happen... now i just find guys who are ok looking, better than normal , or other people say hot irritating... really.. now i feel that my dream guy will never exist.. like OMG.. guys say that girls who are beautiful are dumb, ugly girls are smart... same like that concept, Hot guys are useless, Not hot guys are damn caring people.. so my perfect life is not so perfect i guess... I won't be surprise if i marry a fat bald guy with no money .... hmm... I'll just have to work hard den.. T.T gagaga... ok ok... arh!!!
haha


saja post sumting... haha

4 comments:

♥ Aimi Rashid said...

I'm in love with a hot guy. Now I read your post I'm scared that he may not be that nice at all. Hot guys like to flirt and after that period, when we are really in the relationship- God knows how they will react. Thanks for this post. I'm gonna be more careful haha.

Joyce said...

lol..haha.. welcome... glad i can help i think..haha.. now, feel like i anti them d haha..

♥ Aimi Rashid said...

Wuish dun extreme sgt pi anti depa. HAHA

Joyce said...

haha..ok ok..