Saturday, March 26, 2011

results!

sorry its been too long.. i am busy lately and i totally have exams next next week and camp next week ! AIESEC!! woooo!!! hahahah... sorry.. lol.. anyways.. lets continuelengluis ! hahahah.. lol SL so nervous PL so relaxed..
so nice they get to get their results on stage! X(their happy faces!
receiving hugs from multiple ppl, its LMW ! 11A+ la... lol.. hahahahaah

I <3 this pic.!! we are all in here! yay!!! finally.. ya, after the cruel spm result taking session its a relax session.. KBOX!!! sing our hearts out! woooo~pelajar terbaik SMKI shakes hand dengan Dato' Lee San Wei, hahahaha di Kbox

ya well we hav nothing to do ma! can't blame us..
VM Vm Vm! fly like a g6.. wa PK really yeng! SL expression is like hmp, we are the best!
arh, too late.. they came down d..

Ok, ppl ask me how was my result , to some i say ok la, to some i say not ok.. coz i really dun noe if its ok or not.. 8A+ and 2 A and 1B ..before the dday i was really emotionless, i wasnt sad wasnt happy wasnt excited at all coz maybe the fact that i am already studying affected me. anyways, when i was bersalam-ing with my PK HEM, he was like : " JOYCE, Y CAM TU? 1 B" i was like :" CIKGU, mengapa u bagitau i, sedih pulak ni!

after multiple ppl went up stage to get their results i was like damn la.. its real. and its bcoz of BC!
i took my result from my teacher and another shocking news 2 As i was like WAT!!!??!!! for acc and bio! T.T i was really so confident dat i was going to get at least 9 A+ and i was hit so hard, ok so not tat hard by reality.. after finding PK, i was crying like hell.. and my mom Scolded me for crying when she said my result was very good.. Its really realy sad for me la.. I was too confident and i was too expecting something. So to some ppl its a good result but to ppl who understand me well enough its not that good for me.. I was never a str8 A student , that's true.. But when it comes to major exams i am no fool.. so sorry for making a big fuss. I was just in shocked!

2 comments:

shelhiel said...

awwww.let me comfort u by borrowing you my shoulder=)

Joyce said...

wa, when i was crying u not there oso.. can not wet ur shoulder d hahahah