Monday, May 23, 2011

fallen too deep



Lately i am not feeling that great, i feel sad actually.. never in my life i had this kind of feeling.. its really not a great feeling. Pain, devastated .. i sound and feel weak and vulnerable.. but i am not like i used to be.. all given up and stuff. i fight and i am getting stronger.. no worries.. its complicated.. the people i meet the people i see, the feelings i have in side, the loneliness sometimes i endure, the hardship of being in a place where u can't do anything by yourself, most of all the walking out of my comfort zone really pulled the string :D
how i wish that i can turn from


to a happier a smiley-er me .. no worries guys! i learn to b optimistic when i am here.. i learn that nothing is forever and only i can change my self and my life.. so ya.. university really change people.. so stay strong.. :D

No comments: