Saturday, June 25, 2011

tears for the missing one


i am sorry to start my blog with a sad post.. T.T sorry! but i still feel its the best way to release my thoughts.

Today ( 26 June 2011) i went to Alor Star with my family ( mom and Bro) to visit my grandfather, who passed away 3 years ago. I thought i have stopped everything, stopped to missing, stopped to think bout a person who has left us all.. A worthy man, a man i would look up too..

As i was chanting just now, the words of Buddha my tears were coming out.. I did not cry but i held them back fear that my grandma can't take it. I think that maybe KL did change me, i became weaker emotionally and that's the truth. Suddenly alot of things happened and all i can do was just sit and stare i could not do much.

When i came back i realise i missed home so freaking much, i realized i still missed him, i still miss my dear grandpapa. The man who taught me how to eat, how to sit, how to act and what not to do.

Today i prayed for him, and today i feel at least i can do something for him, may he rest in peace.

2 comments:

SierRalley said...

cheer dear! You know he loves you! <3

Joyce said...

i noe that :D