Thursday, November 6, 2008

I still remember that song...

" I'll will hug you in my arms....." I always remembered this song... It was the song that let us meet and the song that bloom into a beautiful and interesting love story... Alan, do you still remember it? It was like every Sunday morning for the past few months, i had my music class.. That day was different because that day i met you..
I had a bad , no a terrible morning...I was scolded by my music teacher because i did not practice well... Who could blame me, i was busy with all the drama in my life ( my sister's wedding. my brother moving to Canada) I needed time to help them with preparations, but my teacher never understood me, and kept on blabbing... I shut off my ears and listened to the music that is being played inside of my head, after a long fifteen minutes, the class was finally over...
After saying goodbye to my still angry teacher, i quickly rush down to the first floor hoping that my teacher won't open the door and give me some unfinished lectures... I took out my purse and went to the receptionist to pay my monthly fees... When i was about to pay , i heard a voice singing behind the windows in the next room, I saw a guy singing a song that i forgot the name but heard before... It was a beautiful song ...He sang " I'll will hug you in my arms...." i don't know why but his singing touched me, but he is not good at singing .... Ironic right? I never got to see his face , his back was facing me, when i had a chance to see his face, my father kept honking, so with " despair " i went out of the music house....
The following week i went to my music class again, this time i wasn't scolded, my mood was not that bad... There's that voice again, still touching my little heart.. i sat near the room and listen, but suddenly he stop, when i was about the leave he opened the door and unfortunately hit me... I stepped back with pain.. Ouch!!... and i guess you can figure out the rest.. We weren't officially together... just really good friends, sometimes he asks me to listen to him sing, and every time he sings i would feel like crying , i don't know why but he gives me a touchy feeling... I doubt you can say its a real love story , but it feels like one to me...
A few months later, when i was about to go into his class, i no longer heard his voice any more. The following weeks was the same no more voice of Alan... After awhile, i heard from the staff that he moved to another state, which i don't know where... He knew he was leaving and he never bothered to tell me or even say goodbye, maybe he didn't want me to be sad, or he was just selfish, i still don't know... The week before he left he sang this beautiful song " i will hug you in my arms...." .
Although after that i have been busy with work and my own social activities,i may forget about you, but whenever this song is on the radio, i'll stop whatever i am doing and carefully listen to it.. and your face will always appear in my head... Alan do you still remember?

( this story came out from my head, this never happened to me, i was just bored so i wrote this story out.. Not a true story )
( I don't know any Alan )

2 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

quite a nice way to meet, and
quite a nice love story too, however short and direct it may be.. keep it up :P

228_959 said...

To be honest, I thought it was real at first, but when I finally come to the end, i found myself very funny. Ha.^^ I love this story. Very much. You have a talent in writing this kind of story. Looking forward for your next story..^^ Gambateh.. Also, hope you can pass with flying color in the recent exam (you know which). ^^