Monday, November 3, 2008



wow!!! Guess who took the pic... Its yours truly.. me!!!! this pic was taken at a prefect's camp - Kem Tahunan... I am not sure of the name... I am the appointed photographer there and also urusetia... Its not an easy task taking care of adolescents of age 13,14 and 15.. which are as near as my age... We had our ups and downs and definitely our not enough sleeps... We just sleep like 4 to 5 hours for 3 days... That's the cons of being an urusetia.. But the pros are you get to boss the participants around , make them do anything u want them to do... and of course... we can to have bbq while the participants sleep... Hey, if we are not allow to sleep, at least let use eat.... In the end its really rewarding for both urusetias and participants... After the camp, all the hard feeling in the camp is left in the camp site and things are back to normal, but friendship grows stronger.. That's why i like camps like this...

2 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Uhh, its joyce?

Remember me? :D, quite a long time already aint it?

Mudrikah said...

where's my pic? hahaha...jus kidding