Saturday, January 17, 2009

I ran.. I ran ...from the double sided monster... did i win?

I wanted it to be false.. Pain and heartaches.. Stupid? i know i am.. but i can't help it to be strong and have emotions at the same, its just impossible... Its like a devil came to earth and pretended to be an angel , offered help to an innocent baby, and as the baby grows, she finds out she has been befriending a devil... The pain the innocent baby feels are like thousands of knives just stabbed her all at once...
I ran and i ran .. i couldn't stop, b'coz if i stop i will be " eaten" It hurts to know that i was stupid enough to befriends with a devil from hell , i hurts to know that all this while the devil was just standing there and i was the one reaching out.. I hurts to know that i was the one causing heartaches and pain and misery on others.. Bad bad baby, i know.. but I am smarter now, I won't be fooled.. But i need time to adjust to a new beginning...slowly and painfully.. The monster from hell is still there convincing me that he is an angel, how stupid those he think i am? I am not very smart but i still have a brain to think...
Once a very happy scene can be just destroyed by one little fact.. how can i be the victim and the murderer at the same time... Its hard... but i know when i look up to see the big bright sun , it will still be shining on me.. To win this race with the double sided monster , i need to stop running and face it, once and for all... I just wish that i won't be con, not again...

No comments: