Saturday, February 28, 2009

Emo?! What's wrong with me... I can't...

Emotional break down - emotional crush - emotional pain..... What the hell is wrong with me ? I don't know ... I was being this perfectly happy girl who happens to face this emotional test after my birthday .... What the hell.... Is this the sign of me being old, i hope not...
I face trouble in school that normal people face , i have feelings that every body have, why am i the only one being so difficult? i feel like stabbing myself with thousands of knives... I have this friend who keeps saying that i am useless , i think to myself he maybe right.... but how can he be right when i am clearly doing a lot of useful things? I run and represent my school , i dance and perform on stage, i play different types of balls, u name it , i'll play it, my results in school boleh tahan lagi... I seem like a strong person, but deep down inside , where all the emotion lies, Fuyoo.... i am as weak and as fragile as the weakest glass....
My friends are clearly fed up and always bullying me for my weak emotions .... What can i do ? Rather than to cry all day for small stuff, I choose to laugh.. that's why my friends if u see me laughing in any circumstances, don't be shock.. I am just under a whole lot of pressure... I still remember the time when i was in form 3, where i clearly got the " honourable " title : MISS EMO... EMOLICIOUS.... hahaha... I was so emo that time, i would just cry , just like that.... and u can hardly see me smile.... maybe that was because of PMR... imagine if i am taking SPM, the whole world will be flooding... I should totally learn to control my emotions , so now i am just smiling all the time... Laughing and not scolding any one, becoz if i start scolding, the tears will be dropping automatically.. that's how emo i am... That way during Kem Waja time, i seldom scold them, coz i noe my tahap of emotional... haha...
All i gotta do now, is be myself and live my life happily.. " maiya hi , mai ya ha , maiya hu , maiya ha ha.. live ur life , ey ey ...."

2 comments:

228_959 said...

You aren't useless.. Stop saying that! Besides, the person who is saying you useless, was he very useful??

Everyone was born with a value. A value that no one can determine or estimate it. Perhaps, I should call it priceless. No one useless in this world, same as no one is stupid in this world.

If you need a pair of ear to listen to you, take mine. If you need a shoulder, I can lend you mine. This is what a friend do right?

Be happy. Live your life!! And let your life fly high!!

Joyce said...

ya i totally agree.. thanks for being there for me man...