Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My eN T B


Kem waja is finally over... Aww... i miss it so so so so so so so much... maybe its becoz after the camp i hav my monthly test but i miss the time spent there.... Where walk through a tall buliding when i have a phobia of heights,,, i am in love with that camp so much.... I miss it... Futhermore than the adventures i had, i had some true friends i " discovered " beside me.... They were there when i needed them and when they needed me.... Although we are of different backgrounds , but this camp really pull us in together.... And futhermore the trill of this camp is all five of the girls fighting over a prize yet our friendship still strong...haha.... what a laugh... Now when i am sitting for my Bio or Sej test, i just think back of those days... and i say to my self : '' why am i taking this test, i din study pun..." be'coz of this camp i didn't study for my test ... ARghhhhhh!!!!!

2 comments:

228_959 said...

ahem ahem...
hehe..the picture a...haha...looks like you forgot to mention who is that guy...hehe..

'bigoted radan.... said...

yup that's me.... look at my bl0g..
how bout u take some time of yours and take a peek at this link.. http://eternalbrokensoul.blogspot.com/