Friday, March 6, 2009

Can u compose a song? if yes, compose this..

I met her in school,
she was o so beautiful,
when she looks at me,
I feel just so happy.

Kindness was her thing,
she just loves helping me,
makes me feel so right,
she's always by my side,

When i think,
i'm in love with her,
She says she's
in love with him,
when she tells
me about him,
I've pretend
to be listening,
She doesn't know
that i'm hurting,
deep down ,
i am crying.

she makes me feel so good,
yet she makes me feel so bad
she makes me feel so sad,
please please i'm so helpless
" help me! i don't wanna be powerless"

originally from
Just sweetheart
P.S. i am not a lesbian!!!!

8 comments:

'bigoted radan.... said...

hahaha
you are a lesbian!
you are a lesbian!!!!!!!!!

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

I love the lyrics.

*Composes a tune for it and steals all your credit, mwahahaha*

But oh, i really love the lyrics. Could relate to it.

Joyce said...

i am so in love with my work man... Its the best i've written so far... ARh!!! haha...

Joyce said...

Ryo, who is that girl related to? sounds sad... be happy la...
Dan , i am not a lesbian!!! haha... ble!!! hoho...

228_959 said...

good work i should say...^^

Joyce said...

thanks.... Its like i am speaking the minds of some guys in skol...

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

"thanks.... Its like i am speaking the minds of some guys in skol..."

Naaah, not only "in school", but outside school too, XD.

And yeah, don't worry, i'm happy :)

Joyce said...

i hope u are happy, no point bein sad for a girl who makes u sad... right? i've seen ur blog, and man its so sad.. it brings tears to my ice...