Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The confession of a selfish girl


As the times go by, i realize that u are no longer by my side... I was selfish then , i only thought of myself and my needs, as i grow older, i grow more selfish... I know that is not how u taught me to be, but i didn't know why i turn out the be like that.. But when i was realizing that i was selfish all along, its already too late, u are really really gone... I wasn't there for your last moments , i wasn't there when i should be, but now when i want to be there, u are already gone... I love you, my dear dear dear Dato' Fang Chok Seong...
A great man that i respect,
A great man that taught me well,
A great man that i look up to,
A great man that i love so much,
A great man that protected his family well...

Although u left your family for a great time now, but i don't know why, a kind of sadness oerwhelmed me... You'll always be in my heart, my gong gong...

3 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

I guess i could understand your feelings. Or maybe i couldn't, i don't know.

http://glacialz.blogspot.com/2008/06/extinguished-candle.html

That was when my grandma passed away last year, and this year though.. There'll always a part missing from my life - grandma.

Tell those whom you love that you love them. Don't wait, as tomorrow might change everything.

"The ones that love us never really leave us." - Quoted from Harry Potter : Prisoner of Azkaban.

Stay strong ya.

Joyce said...

ya i know... haha.. staying strong..