Friday, May 29, 2009

Its over, H.A.P.P.Y

No matter what happened, or what have been said or done... No matter how much pain and aches endurred, in the end i believe , with my continous effort, i'll win.. I'll be stronger..

no matter how hurt, how sad, I believe that if i smile a little longer.. every thing will be like what it used to be... when i look at this pic of me, i would smile .. y? because i know that i can smile... and i didn't do a 3500+ braces for glooming my face and closing my mouth all day... Little miss sweetheart J is back... And as i said : Vanity is my best friend... haha...
Thanks to Richard koay for making me feeling better... thanks much..

2 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

I believe that smile will spread to mine soon..

.. As i'll be removing my braces in 1 - 2 more visits.

Mine cost me 4000! Ish..

And oh, you look nice, :)

Joyce said...

once u take them off, the only thing you wanna do is smile// haha.. 4ooo? dnag that's expensive.. Hey, thanks..