Monday, June 8, 2009

hope of despair

I always thought that that person was the traitor, the betrayer… But only now did I know, the person was not , but turns out I was …. That person did not leave us, that person did not leave the pack, it was I, I was the one who grew apart… I hated betrayers, I hated traitors, little did I know, I was what I hate all along..

She walked with blood around her,
She yells and yells to keep away her fears…
Little did she know my dear,
Her fears have always been here…
Inside of her , slowly surrounding her…

She screams when she looked into a mirror,
A face of fear and her hair so curl,
She was her own night mare,
She says the pain is too much to bare..

The devil in her smiling a way,
Watching her as she slowly dies away,
She screams and screams and screams ,
Until a sudden where the lights go dim

She search and search around her,
She sees a cat , it sat so still,
Looking at her and gave a purr,
She walked to it as if it was hers,
The cat ran and there it was,
What she has been searching for,
A knife which she would stab her core….

Laughing away as she did it,
She woke up a sleeping kid,
The boy scream as his mother stab away,
She said fear not my dear ,
All our fears have gone as sun shines the day,
The boy cried as the mother died,
She smiled and continue walking to the light..

She scream out of no where,
It was a dream of despair,
She ran to her son’s room ,
As she feared of what is her doom,
He was sleep there,
Dreaming of something he would soon share
She gave a sigh of relief,
She looked around the place she lived…
And suddenly…

That’s for u to think..