Saturday, September 26, 2009

i am back..... and yes, it was fun...

i am back from my trip to Genting + melaka + putra jaya + ipoh.. and yes my friends it was a blast....
we went to genting highlands first... we started our bus at 11 sumting i think... i was so not sleepy ... we didn't know any body as we are the only form 4 girls....

after that we went to a place to eat.. the food was not very tasty ... maybe coz its a bit early... it is quite nice of the owner to open his shop at 6 am for us...
after that we sat a cable car and blah blah blah... den we went to play outdoors.... something bad happen to me... and i aint telling its just real real bad... after playing... we went to ripley's believe it or not..and me and ma fren got lost.... i apologized to a cute tour guide( chinese ) although he ain''t my tour guide. wakakakaka... next we went to snow world.. and man it was damn fun... and i saw another cute guy ( malay).... me and my luck..wakakakaka... after lunch we continued with the outdoors... and my feet hurt... damn... and then in one of the rides i saw another cute worker ( indian _... waakakakaka.. after screaming my lungs out... me and SL went to the dinasour land and guess wat? hahaha.,.. another cute guy ( chinese ).... hahaha... after taking pictures with dinasours.. we went to the " apolo" ride.. the ride that goes up and down.... i didnt dare to ride it , coz i rode it before and it still haunts me wherelse my dear friend rode it, and damn it was funny ... wakakaka... but while waiting for my friend who was still in line, and still talking to me, there's another cute guy ( i think pakistan).... wakakakakakaka.... after that, we met up with the others and went chocolate hunting ( dont ask)...
After a long journey, we went to our rooms and finally bath... and then we had dinner.. and i swear my feet was killing me but i still went shopping with my bestie and in the end we felt tired and went to our rooms... before that we actually got lost...wakakakakka..... that's the day in genting... i'll tell u guys bout the rest tomorrow... if i still remember... help me count how many cute guys i met...and dont get me wrong, i didn't go to this trip to meet any....hahaha ripley's believe it or not
My dinasaur friends..... our one night in genting



2 comments:

A Masked Girl said...

hey..where is my present???

Joyce said...

hahaha.. wow alot of ppl ask me bout present... Everybody's present is my blog..wakakakaka