Sunday, September 20, 2009

recap of my "love" life...haha...


WE ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH YET!!!!!
hahaha.. but really ... I was with some friends younger than i that day and we were chatting.... she said she had 3 boyfriends and she was only in Form 2 , ok fine, double that number and u get the number of boyfriends of a girl who is in form 1... great.... and i? needless to say only once.. and its just for fun... my god.. but it kept me thinking.... Is it my problem? but its good for my age....hehe

I am just 16 despite looking " mature" and dress " mature" , note that i never use the word old.... hahaha.. i could have chances but i just won't take them, i made my choices and now they are happy with their present gfs and i feel happy although sometimes i will think that that girl could have been me... but i like it now... single .. u can hang out with the guys and not have to worry what my bf will think...

i am a very delicate and sensitive creature although i look brutal and tom boyish... i can't stand to get hurt... to feel pain.. i love to isolate myself from the world but the world knows i cant... One day i may need a spouse , but single forever ain't bad..wakakakaka.... anyways.... i was hurt once or twice... although i am still friends with them, it sometimes hurt to think of it... but i moved on and now just putting my Love onto my besties.... so u know who u are and too bad coz u guys are gonna be drown in my love ,,,hahaha....

2 comments:

228_959 said...

Now you see the lust towards love of today's youth? This could be serious if they do not know ho to manage their love. Like, you have been used to heard the news of someone someone is pregnant. And she is just 15/16/17 years old!

Well, I have been through that process too. Like this person and that person. Now, I just I wish I can found someone that I can spent the rest of my life with her.

Somehow, this situation makes me relate it to social illness. What do you think?haha..

Joyce said...

hehehe.. i think the whole world is in need of love.. they either donno how to express it, or just expressing it wrongly..