Sunday, October 4, 2009

an accident ... OMG .. but my life din flash in front of me...

1 october... i went to my association for a rehearsal for the mooncake festival.. and then one of my girlfriends forgot to bring something but her house was far so we walk to my house instead , coz its nearer.. before going to my house we have to cross a road, two roads to be exact... anyways i was on the phone talking to my bro saying that i'll be back in a while to pick something up ... so she of course has to pull me coz i never learn to cross a road... i was talking and talking and as i close my phone i saw the white line den i stop ... but den i haven reach there yet... den suddenly a motor came and i felt a strong pain ... it knock me twice or thrice.. but i still can't understand wat was going on.. until my gf let go of my hand .... she had more pain than me... I am sorry!! its my fault.... i have two bruises but i can live with it... its an experience to remember.... thank god i am ok.... lucky me the motor did not accelerate...

No comments: