Monday, November 23, 2009

the world in my eyes


i am sometimes curious of the world and the things especially the people that are in it... that day i was chatting with my friends about the kind of people we've been meeting in school like those who are control freaks , those who are fake, those who are desperate , those who can't keep their mouth shut...
As we were talking, we felt a sudden feeling that the world is already the end... not denying that the world still has some good people, and i am not saying that i am... but at least i am better, i still have moral tied to me.... Today a friend came to my house and she said that some guy banged her car and gave her fake number , i really sometimes feel hopeless with the world...

I often have a feeling to end my life just like that... Yes, its cowardly but i am brave enough to at least admit it... I am not saying that religion is not important... but have u tot that we were given religion to believe in, we were tot not to kill , not to steal , not to do bad things, but did we follow those believes? Religion is a believe that teaches us to be good , but seeing the world becoming something so unbelivable.... i question religion , and i question myself... nonetheless i still believe in religion, as god was my fear, i have always fear if i do bad, i'll go to hell, that's what kept me sane , kept me good ( well at least it better than bad).... I question those who laugh when we speak of god, i sometimes question the unquestionable...

Its silly when we think bout it, coz sumtings we just can't seem to control.. bout u just can't stop but wonder... Those who do bad, are they really not afraid of god, how can they become like that, we are good as we believe in good, they are bad is it because they believe in the devil? but the question is wat made the believe in the devil, what made us believe in god?

ARH, my head is growing bigger now.. haiz.... i ain't thinking bout this anymore... i hav SPM next year... haiz... i hav to think bout that first....

No comments: