Sunday, January 30, 2011

28 Jan 2011


when to taylors early in the morning, like normal bout 7.30 reach, went to my aunty's shop, no not to makan, dun always think i makan makan oni k? hahahaha... any ways when i just reach, my aunty was really shocked to see me there so early, den as i was talking to her, all of a sudden she said to a table full of guys.
aunty : boy boy u rite? wat's ur name?
frens - ivan ( i think)
aunty - he was asking bout u since this morning, he wants to noe u..
me - ( look at ivan and smiled arkwardly) hi...
ivan - ( smiled at me politely)
workers -( gang up together look at me mischieviously)
i ended up walking to the cash register silently.. so paiseh man! hahahahah
lol, i gt a few smses and calles from frens. Kugan! MANN WEI! and WEI ZHUANG! they called from NS tru the pay phone and i gotta tell u i love them for that! den i continued working till like about 2 and i can tell u, i was busy, ppl kacau me and stuff lol.. hahahaha
den i went to the library and on9 fb..
damn.. so many wishes.. its about 300 wishes.. and let me tell u 3/4 of it, i dun even noe who la. anyways i showed gratitude to them and stuff and class starts at 3. gladys gav a an awesome monkey thingy which was so cute and binny gave me a purse like thingy jeans thingy. very adorable and we went to the lecture theatre. and there we met up with the others, and ZZ gave me a very elegant bracelet! <3 it.
they actually sang a BD song to me in the room and everybody followed T^T i was so embarassed but nonetheless gotta love them and the strawberry that started it! even my lecturer was like Oh its ur bd, happy bd and stuff. and after the one hour class they celebrated my bd! i <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZKH2x5mYYLpzgKyklUnA9JXCpWX5tuURkKOyZsTliJdcaKGmkWfp-QLBY1G2uNRKimszJP3u6ez7Uy0sM8wHroIpvF9dkOtUfKrgR2Dj6vB86Jo0W50nO0gRTS3noj8FZABMdUQymwBHf/s1600/169037_188054287891447_100000606310606_571722_2043524_n.jpg">although i dun eat cakes, but i had to eat this one, it was filled with love! hahah.. i made 3 wishes and told them 2, lol, and i actually bite off the candle T^T hahaha.. and XY put cream on me, and well revenge is sweet ! hahahah
the beautiful ZZ!!!the not-yet-whole-gang-but-almost-full gang! hahahah
after that we went to the library to on9 again and macroom!
i'll post macroom in another blog.. for now chao!

No comments: