Saturday, January 15, 2011

cry baby cry

since i've been in KL. i have been crying non stop at night, in the dark alone i don't know why.. maybe its hormones, well its that time of month again i guess. LOL.. but its really sad here at night, non stop crying, i cry when i eat, the vege aunty looking at me one kind d, the cry when i take a shower, it's really just a waste of water since my tears most probably cleaned me, and i cry my self to sleep, that's the only perks, as i have hard time sleeping at night. i've been cleaning my house for days, and it just doesn;t look clean to me, i just gave up being maria.

in the morning, i get energize as i get to go to the gym , but due to lack of clothes, i have to skip a few days, lol, i have to buy more clothes, i was so eager to look good in college, little did i noe, i did not bring much tshirt, and by not much, i meants 2. great? lol... gotta go buy later..//. after noon, i usually go the old town to go on9, but the ppl here talk weird, they are not local but i am not racist, i just don't understand, and when i m excited to chat with my friends, i am pretty sure that, the ppl here are looking at me one kind like : " i think this girl is crazy, she's smiling to herself " lol much!

anyways, i am very happy tat tomoro i hav my orientation, but i really am afraid i can't make friends, i am not really friendly , open-minded man, lol, i am so scared.. but i'll keep u updated after my orientation, if i have the time and energy to walk to old town, wish me luck u guys.. love you guys.. muax!

sincerely yours , Joyce!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun be scared.. be strong...

Megan

steve said...

hey...since when r u not friendly??? lolzz.....dun need 2 worry....u will b fine soon....=)

Joyce said...

megan - thx , i will and am trying my best!
steve - lol, so u are saying i m frenly la? lol,, thx, i just met a few frens, they are frenly!

steve said...

Nope...just saying that you are not unfriendly....hahaha....doesn't mean you are friendly ....=b

Joyce said...

lol.. there goes my hope of making frens lol.. hahahaha

steve said...

hahaha.....friendly ppl is not the person that make most friends.....they r just the person who is most...well....friendly....lolzzzz