Sunday, January 2, 2011

story for a 4 year old boy..

when i was at PK's house, she had a 4 year old brother.. that morning her dad took us makan , and he sat in the same car as us... lol... he asked me to tell him a story.. this is wat happen ..

Jet ( his name ) : jie jie, tell me a story..
me : ok, my chinese very bad can i speak english?
jet : cannot, i dun understand.. tell me cinderella
me : ok lo.. once upon a time, this girl is a maid, mom died, she got step mom and 2 step sister and.. ...
sc : no la, her mom died, only bcame maid..
me: anything la, same one la.
jet : then the old lady come out and gav her poison to drink and she faint.. the 7 dwarfs very sad..
me : ok, den snow white was place in a glass box
sc : no la, tat's sleeping beauty la..
pk: same one la, both oso got, sleeping beauty sleep on a bed la..
jet : then the prince come and kiss and they live happy ever after,
sc, pk me: every time one la.. hahahaha
jet : tell me bout snow white..
me : that was snow white
jet ; tell me bout snow white..
me : ok, snow white was taking water from the well, then ..
jet : ultraman was hurt, the blue one, the red one up in the sky fighting bad guys..
me : lol.. ok, den blue ultraman drink the water snow white gave him, and he was healed.. den gozilla came and attack, the ultramen fight together.. after tat spider man come and help them, suddenly the joker came out and throw cards at him, so super man came and use his xray vision and defeated the joker, he feel in love with wonder and batman eating maggie mee.. lol..

what a 4 year old can do to u.. lol

No comments: