Monday, January 31, 2011

Macroom blast!


A new fren, MUGIMUN!!! lol.. just kidding , he calls himself the Mugi Man, i love calling him mugimun! ( he says he is very photogenic!)me - i am so sleepy
zoe - wooo, wat's this?
xin yi - I M HUNGRY!!!
me - i think i... JO ON!!!!! arh!!!!
zoe - i~ m ~ coming!lev ! my big sis, been there for me !i think i look like an apple, mugimun der wants my hair, xin yi wants my cheeks! hahahahX
i ate too much fries, i am gonna blow!aiyoo, act cute gila! hahahahxin yi - dun come near me!
me - yum , ice cream!
zoe - i m the normal one here.. haha
mugi - peekaboo!
me -i smell sumting smelly..
xin yi - yawn!
zoe - look at me, i say look at me!we all look like salted fish except for mugiman! he looks like a live fish.. hahahahok, i look abnormal here.. so is mugi! xinyi can't belive i did tat face and zoe with her look at me face again! gagagagaok, we look weird especially mugi! hhahahaha

a picture worth a thousand words, well . i just ruin my image ! hax

No comments: